Jet - San Bruno, CA
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home.
This is a unique role to manage and drive definition and process for product launch and tool enhancement initiatives for the Home Site Merchandising team. You will work cross functionally to enable and optimize the end to end customer experience across all Home pages. The person in this role will collaborate as the site merchandising expert on product requirements, planning and prioritization of roadmap, rollout plan (including training) and success measurements of all Home vertical new product/functionality. In addition, this person will own and drive Site Merchandising tool enhancements and rollouts. Working with the CX Tools team as the Home expert; defining requirements, participating in testing, QA and rollout of all new tools and capabilities.
- Partner with the Home Vertical Project team to align on and drive deliverables for a product vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive conversion and repeat purchases for Walmart.com's Home customer.
- Use customer insights, competitive research, and analytics to identify and define product requirements so that the end to end experience is accounted for and a flawless execution across the teams in ensured.
- Collaborate across home vertical product, engineering, design, and research teams to drive discovery, development and execution of initiatives.
- Partner with platform product teams to deliver on Home execution of global projects and strategies.
- Be a driving force with The CX Tools team in discovery and implementation of new site merchandising tools and enhancements.
- Responsible for all communication and outreach on new initiatives and tools including all details on the project, timelines and performance measurement.
- Partner with Engineering and Analytics to execute and measure success with both confidence and a bias for speed.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related field.
- 5+ years experience in Site Merchandising, Product Management, Business Consulting, or related field
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, Visio and Power Point) with an intermediate or better skill set
- Analytical and strong quantitative skills
- Detailed oriented and organized with ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Exceptional follow through, and be strong in process management
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Team player
- At least 2 years of experience in eCommerce.
- Deep knowledge of the way consumers shop online, with 1-2 years exposure to home a plus
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.