Endurance - Austin, TX
As a Product Marketing Manager for HostGator, you will partner cross-functionally to implement and drive marketing plans. We are looking for a natural leader who can take charge and build great, collaborative relationships across the business while driving business results.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute go-to-market and launch plans
- Craft offers and positioning that cuts through the clutter of a competitive market
- Partner with research and analytics teams to define target customers and understand their needs
- Develop insights on customers, competitors, and market trends that allow you to take action to unlock new opportunities and hedge against business threats
- Define pricing and packaging strategies
- Partner with product and service delivery teams to align roadmaps with offer needs
- Collaborate with leaders of other functions to implement comprehensive sales and marketing plans (e.g. acquisition marketing, customer marketing, sales, etc.)
- Manage cross-functional initiatives to drive revenue growth
- Track KPIs and engage the cross-functional teams to ensure financial goals are met
- Partner with General Manager and Marketing Director to meet financial goals
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Track record of defining positioning, pricing, and packaging strategies that drive business results.
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- MBA, advanced marketing degree a plus
- 2+ years experience in website, hosting, saas, or other software
- 2+ years experience in industries serving small businesses or website professionals
- 2+ years experience creating perceived differentiation in a hyper-competitive industry
Why you’ll love us:
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our people enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub credit on us, every Monday and Wednesday, and Fridays mean catered group lunch, if you need caffeine, we have Peet’s, Starbucks, and cold brew on tap.
- Brain breaks. Basketball, ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, board games, and even old school puzzles help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- We like to party, ya’ll. Our Culture Club is responsible for keeping things loose - so we have quarterly outings, winter and summer team parties, and beer cart every Monday and Friday to start and end the week on the right note.
- We’ve even got your workout covered. Treadmills, free weights, and yoga mats make squeezing in a workout in our free, onsite gym easy.
- It’s Austin. Need we say more? With vibrant entertainment, incredible weather, and the country’s coolest art and culture scene, living and working in Austin is as great as everyone says it is.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.