Redapt - Atlanta, GA
MSP Technical Account Manager
Manage customers technical support requests in our Cloud services space. Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by working with Operations, Resell, and other practices to provide best of breed service. Ensure Infra360 customers receive responses to phone/on-line requests within service level response times, as specified per contractual agreements and in service delivery plans.
Work with the Account Teams to identify blockers and build plans to mitigate the blockers to drive proper usage of Cloud based workloads.
Work with management to manage politically sensitive issues impacting either the customers, business or impacting Attunix's relationship with the customer.
Work with accounts to develop or improve support plans.
Communicate proactively with accounts regarding product and program information, supportability issues, and strategic product plans where appropriate.
Maintain effective working relationships with assigned customers.
Drive growth in services.
Be willing to expand current technical knowledge or learn new technologies as the needs arise; but have a solid understanding of Cloud usage and conversational knowledge of technology in business.
Share best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
May participate in individual or team projects to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
Establish effective working relationships with engineering, sales, practice directors and customer contacts
- 3+ years of demonstrated sales (product, program, or other) experience in an enterprise support environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous account management and/or project management experience
- Experience working as part of a virtual team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working under a Kanban, scrum, or agile methodology.
- Experience with IT ticketing systems (Zendesk)
- 7+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment
- Four-year degree
The position will require travel to local customer up to 70% and remote customer sites about 20-30%.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.