Sunrise Senior Living - Philadelphia, PA
- Sunrise Team Member
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.