Indigo - Memphis, TN
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The role of Senior Manager, IT Order To Cash (OTC) is to become a trusted advisor for Finance, Supply Chain, and Commercial business teams. In this hands-on, techno-functional role, you will be the go-to resource to design, configure and deploy Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP functionality in support of Indigo’s global business model. You will recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth. You will lead E2E integration between Oracle Cloud and Salesforce, CPQ and TMS platforms. You will lead cross-functional teams to implement realistic solutions that align with business expectations. In this high-impact role, senior management will look to you to define a technology roadmap that aligns with key business goals and objectives.
- Reduce OTC group’s direct contact with Managed Support vendor
- Review current OTC roadmap and make suggestions for improvements and better alignment
- Identify and conduct necessary Oracle training sessions
- Improve efficiency of OTC operations through automation for:
- Sales order processing
- Customer Master
- AR Settlement & Clearing
- Freight accruals
- Tax processing
- Become trusted OTC thought partner for Finance, Supply Chain, and Commercial teams
- Strong prioritization skills
- Feels strong sense of urgency and takes ownership of work
- Able to recommend best practices with technical solutions to meet business objectives
- Able to scope plan, and manage functional and technical implementations
- Strong business process mapping skills
- Skilled at building, managing, and fostering a team-oriented environment (including 3rd party and offshore resources)
- Creative; enjoys thinking outside the box to develop workarounds and consider untraditional processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to determine requirements and drive process in ambiguous situations
- 7+ years experience with Oracle ERP required; 2+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud ERP required
- Hands-on Oracle Cloud experience: configuration, technical interface, reports development, etc.
- Strong understanding of how to create additional entities and full enterprise setup within Oracle
- Experience working with the following processes:
- Order Management
- Cost Accounting
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Revenue Recognition
- Proven experience with change management
- Experience with system integrations
- Strong understanding of relationships between ERP and business functions, including: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales Operations, and Commercial
- Proven experience liaising between groups
- Proven experience working in a very fast-paced environment
- International experience preferred
- Located in Memphis, or willing to relocate to Memphis
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.