Gusto - San Francisco, CA
Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, and personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks and making them simple and delightful.
The Environment team focuses on crafting a positive employee experience that will enable people to do the best work of their lives. We think holistically and are encouraged by a supportive leadership team that prioritizes putting people (and their development) first.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Execute and manage facilities related internal communications to users and key stakeholders
- Provide support in all trades to effectively maintain the office environment
- Lead and build a team of facilities professionals across our Denver and San Francisco offices
- Manage and coordinate physical security, site safety and emergency planning
- Increase operational effectiveness & efficiency of the office space and infrastructure
- Solve maintenance requests submitted via ticketing system, periodically review and report on building health, and purchase emergency items to facilitate repairs
- Manage short lead time projects: budget and execute
- Serve as the Environment team's point of contact with Landlord / Property Management and subtenants
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7 - 10 plus years of management experience in the facilities, construction or related industry
- Working knowledge of HVAC, mechanical, other building systems and all construction-related trades
- Ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs
- Able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality
- Have the flexibility to think outside on the "box"
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Love working with people!
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.