Jet - San Bruno, CA
Treasure Hunt Gamification Specialist
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of bright minds at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home.
We are looking for a Treasure Hunt Gamification Specialist to create exciting new experiences for Hayneedle.com’s customers that marry a unique storytelling voice & engaging, gamified experiences. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated storyteller, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment
This role will report to the Treasure Hunt Gamification Manager and will be based in San Bruno, CA.
WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO:
- Build all site content programming, including planning & brief creation (does not include Blog)
- Build all editorial curation for all merchandising modules
- Optimize & build recommended products module curation
- Ideate & build treasure hunt content & tactics to extend browse sessions
- Partner with Creative Studio & Category team to identify photography & asset needs
- Develop customized dashboards and reports to identify engagement trends
- Evaluate trends and KPI's and leverage these insights to inform decisions for future content
- Drive continuous improvement of acquisition, engagement, and retention metrics
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of experience in Site Merchandising, Curation, Merchandising or Content Management
- Proven track record of driving and accelerating GMV & conversion
- Proven skillset in creating engaging content
- Proven collaborator with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intellectually curious with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
- Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of merchandisers, designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done
- Unique chance to work with our family of brands: Walmart, Jet, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business
Meet Our Family of Brands
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.