Chewy - Dania Beach, FL
Chewy is looking for a Senior Director, Integrated Marketing to join our Marketing Team based in Dania Beach, FL. You will lead the team that builds seasonal integrated marketing campaigns that drive our business forward. From the excitement of Cyber Monday, to our evergreen campaigns around new pet ownership, you will be a customer led marketer who knows how to drive business results. You will work cross functionally with business owners, marketing channel leaders, and product marketing strategy leaders to build marketing plans that deliver against our business goals.
What you'll do:
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns that start with a customer insight and drive customers to take action
- Lead development of seasonal marketing calendar across marketing channels
- Write strategic marketing briefs, and work with creative teams to develop compelling assets that drive customers to take action, and align with Chewy’s brand strategy
- Work with cross functional product marketing, brand marketing, channel marketing leads and business teams
- Create close collaborative relationships with marketing channel specialists (email, social, digital paid and organic, digital video, TV, OOH, events, sponsorship's, partnerships, PR etc).
- Engage with consumer research team to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes, latent needs, and apply them to our integrated marketing campaigns
- Establish metrics and optimize strategy and execution based on marketing analytics and behavioral data.
- Position may require some travel
What you'll need:
- BA with strong academic record (preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds).
- MBA from a top-tier program preferred.
- 12+ years experience in progressive marketing leadership roles, with experience across all elements of the marketing mix
- 7+ years experience in developing and leading teams.
- Experience building compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Good balance of right and left brain strengths to drive creative marketing activities that have measurable impact.
- Cross-functional leadership experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive, people-oriented attitude.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.