Qualtrics - Provo, UT
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Sales Operations Department is seeking a hardworking individual to join the Deal Support Team, to help liaison and support our global Sales Team in winning and securing large, strategic deals. We have growing sales goals each quarter and we need the right person to join our team.
Qualtrics is looking for a full-time Sales Support Specialist who loves working and interacting with Sales, and doing all in their power to placing them in a position to be successful. If you have a Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or any other related degree), have 1-2 years experience in the corporate setting, have great organizational and communication skills, and are a team player, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our Sales team comes to you because they know you can get things done, can help them navigate the Sales process, and can assist them in their quoting, pricing, and proposal needs. Through supporting a wide variety a deals you’ll become comfortable in all of our support functions and develop the ability to have intelligent conversations regarding deal strategy, account planning and accurate forecasting. You will also be key in rolling out training and enablement materials for process improvements and pricing updates.
A Day in the Life
- Act as the project manager for all system updates including system improvements, new product rollouts, etc.
- Document requirements for system updates and align with different teams to provide a holistic solution
- Assist in helping quote and price specific strategic deals
- Team up with Sales in building plans to proactively pursue potential customers
- Become a subject-matter-expert Qualtrics ecosystem, to help navigate reps through the Sales Process
- Support a remote team and Sales leader
- Assist the Customer Success department in reviewing and executing their existing processes
- Support Sales in building proposals and presentations
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve internal processes
- Develop training materials for process gaps, system improvements and new product roll-outs
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, or any other related degree)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel required
- Comfortable with SaaS technology, with ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Experience working with sales CRM platforms is a plus (e.g., Salesforce.com)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.