Pinterest - San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a Technical Sourcer to use tools and data to create targeted recruiting strategies to build our engineering teams. You'll play a critical role in our growth as we continue scaling Pinterest globally. This is a 12-month contract-to-hire role.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers and our recruiting team to understand hiring needs
- Identify, engage, and manage candidates that align to our needs
- Use our data and tools to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Strategically plan and build pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- General knowledge of major applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Lever, Jobvite, etc.) and sourcing tools (LinkedIn, Gem, Connectifier, TopFunnel, Mixmax, etc)
- Ability to proactively network and establish working relationships with candidates and hiring partners
- Flexibility to contribute across various parts of the recruiting process and programs
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.