Chewy - Boston, MA
Chewy is looking for a Python Software Engineer to join our Pharmacy team in Boston, MA. This person will be responsible for driving the software development and engineering efforts that power software solutions for Chewy’s millions of customers. Strong core Python experience is a must, but we value broad-based technical skills in cloud-based services, databases, security, serverless technologies, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Develop full stack web applications using Python 3/Django/Postgres on AWS (Database, backend services, and Web UI)
- Integrate external systems using REST and GraphQL APIs
- Create unit and integrations tests, and perform code reviews within a team programming environment
- Deploy and maintain applications in AWS cloud using CI/CD tools
- Position may require travel
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience with Python 3
- Web applications development experience in frameworks like Django, Flask, Zappa or Serverless
- Familiarity with cloud & orchestration technologies (AWS Services, Terraform, Ansible, etc)
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.