Yext - San Francisco, CA
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a talented and personable Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our expanding sales team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the growth of our business through top of the funnel activities that contribute to the lifeblood of our organization’s revenue. This team is a feeder organization for our sales team.
Our SDRs are often the first point of contact to engage with potential customers, so they will be responsible for representing Yext’s brand, products, and services that align with their business objectives. To do this, you’ll become an expert in our business, digital marketing, SaaS and technology as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
A Day in the Life
- Generate sales opportunities through the qualification of inbound leads via telephone, e-mail, and other automated lead nurturing activities.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity record through using Salesforce, Salesloft, and other automation platforms.
- Drive revenue by setting sales meetings for Account Executives across all channels of our business.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation for events and campaigns.
- Articulate and evangelize Yext’s value proposition to decision-makers across a variety of verticals and business sizes.
- Follow-up and qualify inbound leads from web enquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences, and other marketing activations.
- Arrange discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Document daily activities in Salesforce.
- Become a Yextpert at articulating our value proposition to customers that range in both size and industry.
- BA/BS degree
- Ideal candidate will have a high desire to build a career in Sales
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrated a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.