Appian - Reston, VA
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate and transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting and enhancing legacy applications – all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted and unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, and Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because it’s how we run our business. Gone are the days of siloes, winging it on your own and leaving remote employees feeling disconnected and under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, and sell with commitment, confidence and strength of position in the market.
What you’ll be doing...
- Selling compelling technologies within targeted DoD agencies
- Nurturing accounts through our land and expand approach
- Viewing the client’s business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customer’s needs
- Leveraging and developing meaningful relationships with key decision-makers
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success with DoD clients, including: selling at the enterprise level, consistent quota achievement and landing new logos
- An Effective Presenter? Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated? Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Tenured? Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Consultative? A trusted advisor to both customers and colleagues
- An Influencer? Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales can offer you...
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: We currently have penetration within all DoD services. Our roots are in Federal, the US Army was our first customer
Support from a Great Team: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. Along with tools like FedRAMP certification and IL4 Cloud Managed Services, we provide you what you'll need to be successful. This includes dedicated Federal:
- Industry Leads
- Business Development reps
- Solutions Consultants
- Partner Services
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.