Mongodb - New York, NY
MongoDB is the fastest-growing database on the planet, used globally to transform industries with incredibly innovative applications. Joining this team is a rare opportunity to be the voice behind a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $60B market.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic manager to help lead our digital marketing strategy and execution for MongoDB’s initiatives and events. Reporting into the Director of Digital and Growth Marketing, you’ll be responsible for setting up the strategy and drive execution to deliver a best-in-class set of digital campaigns and promote initiatives and events to developers and business decision makers. You’re a strategic thinker and a collaborative leader who can help a global team deliver amazing digital campaigns across paid search and social, display, retargeting, based on industry best practice and user research. You’ll run campaigns in North America and internationally. You’ll be both a thinker and a builder in this role, focused on how to connect with customers digitally and communicate the power and potential of technology.
About the role
- Partner with the demand generation and field marketing team to determine the best campaign plan and support
- Own and optimize various MongoDB paid media programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisition from campaigns
- Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend
- Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning
- Partner with vendors and data analytics teams to measure marketing effectiveness, always finding ways to become more efficient and gain more transparency into performance
- Own budgeting and forecasting process
- Continually innovate processes and source, test, and evaluate potential new sources of high-quality traffic
- BA/BS degree required
- 4-5 years of hands-on SEM experience, ideally with a high tech or Internet company
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical to prioritize opportunities, test, and implement successful campaigns
- Understanding and experience working in bidding platforms with firsthand knowledge of Google Products and Facebook Ad Platform
- Superior project and management skills; results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms
- Ability to quickly learn and become fluent in new technologies
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Past experience in a “Business to Developer” environment highly preferred
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.