Sunrise Senior Living - Mercer Island, WA
- Sunrise Team Member
- Assists residents with any special needs during transportation; such as carrying packages, opening doors, assisting residents onto and out of the vehicle and to the point of destination
- Provides miscellaneous pickup and delivery services as needed
- Coordinates the activities of other Sunrise Senior Living team members who are performing in a driver assistance role, spotter or resident care capacity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have appropriate federal and state license such as a CDL (commercial driver's license) and chauffeur license and/or applicable license per state regulation with an acceptable driving record in accordance with Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and state regulations
- Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate
- Ability to operate a chair lift and secure regular and mechanical wheelchairs and scooters
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrate initiative.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.