Udacity - Mountain View, CA
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We're an immersive online learning platform offering hands-on training in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, autonomous systems, cloud computing, and more. We are backed by some of the best-known investors: Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, among other leading VC firms.
Focused on self-empowerment through education, Udacity has the potential to transform the world by providing life-long learners with the chance to skill up in cutting-edge technology, while also creating meaningful impact. We also partner with the enterprise market to bridge the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey. As their partner of choice, we are providing a powerful and differentiated solution to address their needs. If you are inspired to be a core component of this transformational opportunity, read on!
Udacity is looking for an accomplished content writer to create compelling blog articles, guides and other long-form content pieces. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented, skilled at research and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Concept, research and write blog articles, white papers, guides and other long-form content
- Prioritize and manage workload independently in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Understand the Udacity consumer so that content resonates, is clear and compelling to our audience of students, alumni and prospects.
What We Value:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or a related field
- 5+ years of experience writing long-form, professional content pieces preferably with a respected media organization.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Experience in B2C, education or technology fields preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication, with the ability to accept critical feedback
- Excellent storyteller
- High output quick thinker
Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
in a deadline-driven environment
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.