PeaceHealth - Bellingham, WA
Join Collegial, Pacific Northwest Dermatologist Team
Req ID: 171955
Come live in one of the most beautiful places in Washington and join a team who will treat you like family!
Join an established, well-respected dermatology clinic with two Dermatologists seeing a broad scope of patients. This is a general Dermatologist position. PeaceHealth Medical Group (PHMG) has a large, multi-specialty clinic located next door with excellent referral relationships. Position exists due to retirement of long-term member of our team.
- Great work life balance in our thriving community!
- Team will include 3 physicians and potentially, a Nurse Practitioner working within a supportive, collegial team environment.
- General medical dermatology with cosmetic option, if desired.
- Friendly dermatology community in Bellingham. Monthly meetings to review cases with local Dermatologists and Dermapathologists, optional.
- NUVB light therapy
- Takes own call, being called is highly unlikely
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Our Community Offers:
- Bellingham: One destination, many adventures. Our community is filled with magnificent scenery, a culture of outdoor recreation, fine dining, a thriving art and music scene, numerous churches, family-centered activities, and so much more!
- We are an outdoor paradise! There is no shortage of breathtaking hikes, a relaxing camping trip, water activities, bird watching, snow sports, and scenic drives.
- The city has 65 miles of inner-urban trails.
- Education is key to our city. We are home to a community of strong education including Western Washington University and 2 community colleges.
- Just a 90-minute drive to Seattle or 45-minute drive to Vancouver, British Columbia! Go cheer on your favorite professional sports team, dine in ethnically diverse cities, and see some of the great historical sites.
- Ranked by Forbes as a “Top 25 places to retire” and the 2nd most “Fitness-friendly cities” in America!
- Explore more about Bellingham/Whatcom County here: www.bellingham.org
Benefit & Compensation Highlights:
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including: two excellent healthcare plan options, multiple retirement plans, and generous paid time off.
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance and CME reimbursement.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Washington state has no state income tax!
- Educational Loan reimbursement up to $200,000!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Kim Dianich.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Bellingham, Cordata South Building (208)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Bellingham || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SPECIALTY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.