Sodexo - Cheyenne, WY
Sodexo, leader in quality of life services is currently seeking an experienced General Manager - Director of Food and Nutrition Services, for Cheyenne Regional Medical Center in Cheyenne, WY.
Join the premier Food & Nutrition Department in Wyoming! This position will continue to drive outstanding results in 3 beautiful retail outlets, At Your Request Room Service and community catering events! You will foster and develop a strong management team consisting of an Operations Manager, Executive Chef, and Clinical Nutrition Manager. Responsible for $5.7M in managed volume over 2 P&L accounts.
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a 222-bed hospital, located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We provide exceptional patient care and are passionate about moving healthcare forward for our region. Founded in 1867, the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center healthcare system serves southeastern Wyoming and western Nebraska with more than 175 physicians, 1,800 employees and 200 volunteers. At the heart of the system is Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, a 222-bed tertiary medical center offering a Level 2 trauma center and home to the Wyoming Heart and Vascular Institute as well as the Wyoming Cancer Institute. Cheyenne Regional provides a full continuum of care from birth through end of life, including an inpatient hospice center.
We are seeking candidates who:
- exemplify outstanding leadership
- have strong interpersonal and client relations skills
- have familiarity with Sodexo hospital programs: AYR, Healthtouch, FMS, Clients for Life and Service Depot
- have demonstrated success obtaining results in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, financial responsibility, and innovative retail concepts
Qualifications for this position include:
- Proven ability to develop teams
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire staff and participate on a management team
- Computer literacy to achieve and maintain competence in web-driven Sodexo programs
- Full HACCP knowledge, and Sodexo ServSafe certification within 3 months of hire
- P/L or Sodexo financial acumen
- Prior food service management and client retention experience in a health-care environment strongly preferred
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.