CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - Punta Gorda, FL
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Outside Loan Originator (“Outside LO”) is responsible for originating and processing real estate mortgage loans in accordance with CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (“CCM”) processes and product guidelines. The Outside LO represents CCM in his or her local territory by developing and maintaining relationships primarily with realtors. The Outside LO will: continually identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of business relationships and serve as a recurring source of referrals for new lending opportunities; promote CCM’s competitive mortgage products, services, and programs in his or her assigned real estate offices; and will consult with customers about their current and future needs to help them achieve their financing needs. The Outside LO is expected to collect and review all needed supporting loan documentation; maintain minimum standards for production and quality; and originate and close quality loan volume through sales and marketing activities. All originations and business development activities must be compliant and consistent with CCM policy.
- Source mortgage leads
- Build relationships with real estate agents and other lead sources
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Market CCM products to individuals and firms, promoting CCM services that may meet customers’ needs
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and answer questions about the process
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Generate complete loan applications with corresponding documentation
- Improve loan applications and documentation by informing the applicant of additional requirements
- Help customers by answering questions and responding to requests
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Own the communication with the real estate agent or referral source
- Confer with processing and underwriting to aid in resolving mortgage application problems
- Update job knowledge by: participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Meet production expectations of $1 million in monthly mortgage production
- Regularly participate in activities in connection with mortgage sales, including but not limited to attend closings, open houses, and/or conduct CCM seminars/trainings and other lead-generating activities
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of current outside sales origination experience, including established contacts/relationships with the purchase market
- Thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and programs
- NMLS License Required under the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- Experience proactively soliciting new business
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Proficient in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! email@example.com
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.