Appian - Reston, VA
Apply performance expertise to maintain and operate performance infrastructure
- Assist developments teams in planning and execution of performance testing
- Assist in the development of shared performance testing infrastructure
- Assist in troubleshooting of customer production performance issues
- Operate internal testing infrastructure and raise potential bugs to development teams
- Assemble and report quality metrics for internal stakeholders
Preferred Experience Level: 4+ years of relevant experience (e.g., Quality, Test, Performance, or Software Engineer)
Education: B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.