Chewy - Dania Beach, FL
Chewy is looking for a Senior Director, Merchandise Operations to join our Merchandising Team based in Dania Beach, FL. This role is responsible for building a scalable catalog and content organization supporting all of Chewy’s businesses. The role is a mix of operations management, process engineering and product management. The Senior Director, Merchandise Operations would be the product owner for Chewy catalog systems as well as a future vendor portal. Product management includes developing the product road map, ingesting stakeholder requirements and engaging with tech team to drive implementation. In addition, the Senior Director is responsible for all of our operations related to item setup, images, copy, browse and search attribution, and taxonomy. Strong leadership is a must as you’ll lead a diverse team to balance quality delivery and process improvement while working towards building scalable catalog solutions.
What you'll do:
- Maintain operational excellence of catalog item data management
- Drive process improvements to catalog management
- Be the voice of Merchandising in new systems implementations with IT
- Drive customer experience and conversion through high quality detail page content
- Build scalable solutions for item and catalog management
- Position may require travel
What you'll need:
- 10+ Years in Product Management and or Technology focused role
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Track Record of hiring and developing top tier talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL, VBA, Python, Selenium, R
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.