PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Imaging Associate - Imaging Administration for a per diem, Variable shift position.
Req ID: 171568
Provides a variety of clerical services to support the day-to-day operations of the department. Perform all reception, scheduling, file management and general clerical office duties. Assist staff, physicians and various departments with their imaging service needs.
- Serves as the department’s communication center by answering the phone, and directing calls.
- Responsible for the timely greeting of patients, family members, guests, co-workers and physicians to the reception area.
- Activate outpatient appointments and collate paperwork for patient exam.
- Schedule various outpatient appointments using standard protocols, utilize available tools to screen for pre-authorization and medical necessity.
- Reviews and confirms accuracy of all patient information and notifies appropriate parties as needed to correct information.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, retrieving, and updating files where necessary. Provides copies of reports and images as upon request.
- Organize daily schedule, outpatient orders, laboratory results, and related materials. Confirm next day orders by reviewing documentation and contacting patient with reminder notification.
- Provide patient information and instructions when scheduling examination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Minimum of one year related work experience required.
- PACS/RIS knowledge is required. (See note below for Oregon West Network-Sacred Heart Med Ctr)
- Image Cast/Care Cast experience is preferred.
- CNA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Ability to work with basic office equipment such as telephones, copier, facsimiles, computers, etc.
SOUTHWEST PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Vancouver, Southwest Medical Center (150)
Job Category: Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support
Shift Length: Variable
Work Type: Per Diem/Relief
Hourly compensation starts at: $14.68, more depending on experience
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Allied, Ancillary & Clinical Support ||Imaging Services || Per Diem/Relief || HOSPITAL ADMIN
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.