PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a System VP Talent Acquisition/Workforce Planning for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of Variable.
Req ID: 171991
Responsible for setting the vision and strategy of Workforce Planning & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Executive and Provider Recruitment with a focus on developing creative strategies that result in fulfillment of current and future workforce needs. Coordinates these strategies in conjunction with the Human Resource Partner Organization (HRPO) and Centers for Expertise. Works closely with these organizations to identify organizational need and effectively support the recruitment functions within the business unit. Includes coordinating the effectiveness of strategies through established leads in provider, management/executive, nursing and ancillary/service recruitment.
- Develops and delivers Talent Management strategy that creates an organizational culture which attracts, highly skilled leadership, providers and caregivers supporting PeaceHealth mission and values.
- Leads a collaborative team of talent professionals in timely and cost effective delivery of all talent and workforce planning solutions to meet the needs of operations.
- Uses business, strategic and talent acumen in partnership with HRPO to understand organizational strategies, goals and mission direction to anticipate talent needs.
- Leads crossfunctional collaboration between Talent Aquistion, Workforce planning, HRPO and operational leaders ensuring commitment to the shared vision of talent investment.
- Works closely with the HR Service Center and front facing teams in each location to ensure effective management of system-wide strategies, processes, and support systems.
- Collaborates across the HRPO and Centers of Expertise (COEs) to ensure alignment and support with strategies specifically related to workforce development.
- Provides ongoing strategic development of talent acquisition processes, identification of the varying competive landscapes and insight into compensation strategies. Defines candidate populations, understands legal developments and strategically positioning based on trends, and refines the employer brand.
- Leads the development, soclilation and encorporation of talent acquisition metrics within HRPO and operational leadership.
- Oversees the overall strategy and development of executive and provider recruitemnt/services. Collaborates with key stakeholders identifying needs, plan program enhancements and delivery of effective solutions for providers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Talent Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business or related discipline is required.
- Master’s degree preferred or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisition knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive management experience with extensive experience in talent acquisition, workforce planning, diversity and human resources.
- Demonstrated experience with positive outcomes in consulting with senior management on a wide array of initiatives is required.
- Experience in working in a matrix relationship model, system services, HR partner organization and centers of expertise with developed service standards strongly preferred.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of responsibility.
- Adept at identifying and solving complex system problems.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation communications skills and techniques. Confidence and competence to present to boards, senior executives and key stakeholder groups.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in current HR information system tools and technology
- Change leader, with ability to inspire and engage teams to achieve high levels of service excellence
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- High level of business acumen including intimate knowledge of business.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.) required.
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion from up to 65% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 30 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (up to 65% of work time).
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Vancouver, Shared Services Center (802)
Job Category: Leadership
Shift Length: Variable
Work Type: Full Time
Hourly compensation starts at: $DOE, more depending on experience
Required Certifications/Licensure: See job description
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Leadership || Executive Leadership || Full Time || HUMAN RESOURCES
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.