Sunrise Senior Living - Sandy Springs, GA
- You will build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities.
- You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service.
- You will assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile.
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day.
- Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.