Collective Health - Lehi, UT
Collective Health is transforming the way people experience healthcare. We are building a world-class team and an innovative technology platform for our members, employers, and partners. We believe that accuracy and efficiency are paramount to ensuring exceptional member and employer experiences. To accomplish this, we are reimagining the operational core of health benefits. Within our operations department, we have an onsite team of social workers and registered nurses who provide exceptional complex case management services to members needing assistance with navigating the healthcare system, understanding or managing their condition, or need assistance coordinating care.
Collective Health is looking for an experienced, and forward-looking Collective Care Operations Care Coordinator. The Care Coordinator will support a team of care managers and will be located on-site at Collective Health’s Lehi, Utah office. The Care Coordinator will report to the Collective Care team manager.
The primary functions of the Care Coordinator include:
- Provide assistance for cases requiring additional non-clinical follow up and case coordination, including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, researching and answering plan benefits and claims questions, provider research, obtaining medical records
- Work directly with members, vendors and providers to ensure superior coordination of care
- Work with interdisciplinary team and bring task updates to daily huddles for care managers
- Co-manage cases with care managers, ensuring all assigned tasks are completed on time
- Assist with organizing topics for daily team huddles and meetings and ensure follow-ups and action items are captured and assigned
- Assist with overall program administrative duties including, but not limited to: scheduling meetings, maintaining meeting notes, developing materials and/or client or internal reporting
- Act as liaison between Collective Care team and Member Advocate team in order to allow teams to effectively work with one another
- Ensure daily systems are functioning (phone, queues, tickets, voicemail, email)
- Evaluate Care Team workflows and develop new process improvement strategies to optimize efficiency and scalability
- Refine project management skills through collaboration with multiple teams, partners, and members
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager
You are a fit for the Care Coordinator position at Collective Health if:
- You are passionate, excited, and carry a positive attitude
- You have experience in providing care coordination and previous administrative experience preferably within a healthcare or clinic setting
- You have experience with handling escalations and have customer service experience
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities, can prioritize tasks appropriately, and can apply critical thinking to solve problems
- You are independent, tenacious, and capable of identifying and implementing timely and quality work
- You are tech savvy and able to utilize or quickly learn new electronic platforms
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and open to collaborating cross-functionally
- You have a strong moral compass and commitment to Collective Health’s core values of integrity, transparency and trust
- You are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You have extreme attention to detail
- Preferred: You have previous work experience working as care coordinator, member advocate, or healthcare unit coordinator
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or obtaining degree in healthcare related field
Collective Health is a technology company working to create the healthcare experience we all deserve. Founded in 2013, our team of engineers, designers, product managers, and actuaries are redefining the $1 trillion market of employer-sponsored health benefits with data-driven and people-focused products. Our complete health benefits solution helps great companies like Activision Blizzard, Palantir, Restoration Hardware, and Pinterest take care of their people by harnessing the power of design and technology. Based in San Francisco, CA, we’re backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley including Google Ventures, Founders Fund, NEA, and Redpoint Ventures. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.