Teads - New York, NY
- Record journal entries
- Classify and investigate credit card transactions
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Update records in accounting software
- Assist with vendor/customer reconciliations and inquiries
- Deposit checks into bank
- Scan and file documents
- Review employee expenses
- Ad hoc projects
- Ad hoc reporting
- Pursuing BS in Accounting; junior or senior
- A minimum GPA 3.3 or above
- Must know basic journal entries and be proficient in Excel (Vlookup, Sumifs, Pivot)
- Willing to learn and take ownership of a project.
- Prior internship experience and knowledge of an Accounting Software is a big plus.
===== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united and empowered the best publishers in the world and distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side and creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, and better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.