Chewy - Dania Beach, FL
Chewy is seeking a bright and curious Analyst to leverage a wide set of analytical skills to help optimize our Pricing Operations at our Dania Beach, FL headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Proactively create analytics to monitor metrics and trends to improve pricing operations.
- Resolve systems and tools conflicts, reconcile discrepancies, act as escalation point and make informed decisions based on business intelligence.
- Identify, on-board and integrate internal and external datasets and services in order to surface actionable insights for the Pricing team
- Influence business strategy via adhoc pricing analysis and process implementation.
- Drive the execution of key Pricing and Promotion processes and train others on how to use the processes.
- Develop self-service pricing dashboards for analyst teams and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Merchandising, Supply Chain, Marketing and other departments to translate pricing data and analytic insights into scalable and actionable business processes.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance or a related degree with quantitative emphasis. Master’s degree a plus
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Power BI and Excel or other data visualization tools
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as R or Python a plus
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environments with speed and commitment to quality
- High degree of proficiency with executing complex data analysis
- Working understanding of Financial KPIs and P&L statement
- Superior attention to detail
- Position may require travel
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.