Gusto - San Francisco, CA
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with senior engineering, product, and design leaders on all aspects of the invite process.
- From defining hiring profiles, to aligning on goals, through implementation of new strategies to deliver targets.
- Develop & implement a strategy to ensure we continue to attract & retain diverse talent that reflects the companies we serve.
- Innovate on top of funnel strategies to attract incredible Engineering talent, inclusive of employer brand, agency relations, referrals etc.
- Partner with executive team on VP-level searches for Engineering (with support from exec search agencies).
- Build a team of technical recruiters to meet the needs of our ambitious hiring plans across multiple locations.
- Empower your team to do be the best at their craft, inclusive of development plans, customized trainings, and removing roadblocks.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years experience, including 3+ years of people management experience.
- You have lead a team of 5+ individuals
- You’ve been a recruiter! You have direct experience hiring top technical talent.
- A passion for developing talent, not just on your team, but throughout Gusto.
- Data-driven leader that is comfortable leveraging information to drive results.
- Enjoy solving big problems.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.