Postmates - Nashville, TN
Postmates is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support our Nashville office and the existing team. In addition to the day-to-day office support, this person will work closely with the Facilities Manager with project planning, vendor management, and logistics.
The person in this role will need to be a master at handling complicated details and logistics with a no-job-is-too-small attitude and the desire to go above and beyond. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and will have the ability to be resourceful and build relationships across the larger organization.
This is a hit the ground running and get-it-done type of opportunity!
- Repair and maintain our Nashville offices
- Vendor Management; manage repairs & preventative maintenance vendors (including but not limited to HVAC, kitchen equipment, catering/snack, furniture, janitorial, etc.)
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to appropriate locations.
- Maintain office equipment and route building maintenance requests
- Respond to urgent maintenance calls
- Assist with office moves and space planning
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Maintain office schedule by picking-up and organizing conference rooms
- Support team events onsite and offsite; assist with set up/break down of large scale events
- Stage and reset floor plans/furniture
- Manage and distribute office mail; prepare labels and schedule pickups for outgoing mail
- Administrative functions include but are not limited to security badges, work order coordination, scheduling conference rooms
- Partner with our Facilities team on all levels on various tasks
- Front Desk back-up coverage for Receptionist, including:
- Greet customers, vendors, and associates
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and help manage calendars
- Answer internal and external calls; directs calls to the appropriate department
- Provide miscellaneous clerical assistance to various departments as needed
- 2-3 years of recent facilities experience providing direct office support (recent is within last 3-5 years)
- Schedule flexibility - coverage in a 24/7 operation
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Strong written/oral communication
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and desire to handle and solve complicated logistical problems
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Strong work ethic; ensure confidentiality of all appropriate communications
- Must be able to move 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or equivalent; BA/BS preferred
- 1-2 years of calendar management and expense report management preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan
- Medical benefits
- Stocked kitchen
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.