Chewy - Phoenix, AZ
Chewy is hiring Pharmacy Tech Trainee for our Fulfillment Center in Goodyear, AZ!
*Valid Arizona State Board of Pharmacy Tech Trainee license REQUIRED*
Day shifts starting at $14.00/hour! Night shifts starting at $14.50/hour Standard opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24+ months!
Sunday-Wednesday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm
Wednesday-Saturday 7:30 am- 6:00 pm
Sunday-Wednesday 6:00 pm- 4:30 am
Wednesday- Saturday 6:00 pm- 4:30 am
The Pharmacy Technician Trainee will be hands-on in a start-up operation of the Pharmacy department in our Phoenix, AZ location. This person will be someone who is dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer experience for Chewy Customers and their pets.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Receive and count inbound freight, and store in assigned locations
- Utilize computers to research customer orders and information
- Accurately fill customer orders including selection of correct medication, counting medication quantity, and labeling vials/packaging
- Package customer orders for shipment and transport/load onto carrier vehicles
- Complete inventory cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy
- Replenish Pharmacy inventory and non-inventory supplies
- Assist Pharmacists in medication dispensary tasks as needed
- Participate in additional special projects and perform additional tasks as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma
- Must have a valid Arizona State Board of Pharmacy Tech Trainee license in order to be considered for these opportunities
- Must maintain a positive attitude in team and safety-oriented environment
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk and routinely reach above shoulder height for up to 8-12 hours
- Must have great attention to detail when filling customer orders
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be willing to actively participate in a pharmacy tech training program which includes self- study and purchase or related study materials (not reimbursable)
- Must successfully pass the PTCB exam and receive AZ State Pharmacy Tech license within 18 months of achieving the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy Tech Trainee License to ensure ongoing employment
- Position may require some travel
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.