Jet - Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Manager, Customer Care Product – Walmart eCommerce
Customer Care plays a key role in shaping the future of our customer experience for US eCommerce customers of Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle and other affiliated brands by recommending and championing products, processes and solutions to improve Customer Care systems, Order Operations, and Order Management systems. We are looking for a seasoned leader to manage a growing team of Customer Care Product Managers for Walmart eCommerce. This role will report to Head of Customer Care Product Walmart eCommerce
- Lead, mentor and develop geographically distributed product team
- Provide operational support for a distributed product team including planning and facilitation of staff meetings and process improvement meetings with disciplined tracking of action items and follow up.
- Support decision making through research, analysis of information, and clear presentation of considerations.
- Establish strong working relationships with Customer Care Operations partners for Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle and other affiliated brands
- Work with Customer Care Product managers and key stakeholders to build project roadmaps in partnership
- Contribute to development of Customer Care Product Scorecard
- Ensure ongoing prioritization of projects to deliver against business goals and targets
- Establish strong working partnerships with engineering teams to deliver Customer Care Product roadmap
- Contribute to Product strategy for Customer Care and Order Management
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
5 years’ experience in Product management, People management, Business Systems Analysis and Customer Service Product knowledge or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field and 3 years experience in Product management, People management, Business Systems Analysis or related field OR
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven track record of prioritizing programs to deliver against business goals
- Proven track record of delivering programs with a high level of complexity
- History of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between engineering, product, and business stakeholders
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Executives; excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to contribute to high level product strategy discussions and drive complex problems to closure
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.