Chewy - Wilkes-Barre, PA
Chewy is hiring Inventory Control Forklift Operator for our Fulfillment Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA. If you are a dedicated, hardworking, loyal employee and are looking for the perfect career opportunity where you can grow and develop, don’t wait! You don’t want to miss out. Chewy is proud to offer Full-Time opportunities with starting wages up to $15/hr with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42 and 48 months. We also offer competitive benefits, climate controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 12 hours/day with flexibility for lots of overtime opportunities
- Chewy requires all Order Picker Operators have at least 3 months experience operating an order picker/cherry picker, a copy of a previous certification license or verification from previous employer for validation.
- Chewy will certify and train operators via OSHA regulations, however, we would like verification of previous experience.
- Must be able to count and use multiplication with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to recognize small differences in product
- Must enjoy working with numbers
- Must be able to work independently and stay productive
- Experience on an OP/Cherry Picker or Reach Truck is preferred
We will be conducting tours of our facility, so please wear closed-toed shoes or bring a pair with you to change into. You will get the opportunity to see first-hand what it is like inside our facility!!!
Please bring photo identification!
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.