PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is seeking a Program Portfolio Manager for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.
Req ID: 172451
Partners with executive leadership team, functional leaders, business sponsors, program managers, and others to establish an enterprise wide comprehensive demand management/project intake framework for the enterprise. Responsible for monitoring and managing PeaceHealth programs and strategic initiatives. Responsible for the monitoring of activities to ensure conformance and compliance with the schedule and deliverables for a smooth transaction.
1. Develops and fosters a stronger, more strategic partnership with our business partners to efficiently identify and prioritize investments that are aligned with PeaceHealth strategic imperatives.
2. Reviews, analyzes, creates and executes program/project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of each program/project.
3. Identifies resources needed and works with the System VP Operations & Integration Program Management to develop work plans to support efforts.
4. Plans and schedules project timelines and ensures appropriate updates are timely. Manages the development of work teams by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each member’s scope of responsibility.
5. Tracks, monitors, and ensures rapid and appropriate follow-up by PeaceHealth leadership and management teams to ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
6. Develops standardized processes in collaboration with the System VP, Operations Integration & Program Management.
7. Manages assigned projects and programs to ensure achievement within allocated budget, financials, and identified timelines.
8. Resolves and/or escalates issues.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, or related field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in building and leading enterprise program/project portfolio management teams.
• Enterprise level program management experience required.
• Healthcare industry and/or clinical operations experience is required.
• Experience in growth and expansion project management initiatives required.
• PMI Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required.
• Demonstratable leadership and leadership development in a large, complex healthcare organization.
• Ability to present in front of executive management.
• Demonstratable leadership and leadership development in large, complex healthcare organizations.
• Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence and lead programs/projects at all levels across the organization.
• Ability to lead and motivate team members to work collaboratively in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deliverables.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Strong conflict management skills.
• Strong MS Project and Excel skills.
• Strong knowledge of project management best practices and frameworks such as PMI.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Location: Vancouver, Shared Services Center (802)
Job Category: Business, Administrative & Facilities
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Work Type: Full Time
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Business, Administrative & Facilities || Communications, Marketing & Project Management || Full Time || INFORMATION SERVICES
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.