PeaceHealth - Eugene, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Family Medicine Physician, Same Day and Primary Care clinic based in the Eugene community.
Req ID: 172402
PeaceHealth is a well-established financially stable multi-specialty provider group is seeking an experienced Family Medicine physician to join a new Same Day and Primary Care clinic and BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
You will enjoy working at PeaceHealth:
- The exciting opportunity is 100% outpatient primary care scheduled patient.
- Clinic Provider Model: 1 MD/DO, unique setting and environment with 2 Nurse Practitioner's for the 7 day a week Walk-in clinic.
- 1:1 ratio of Medical Assistants will offer support with vitals, patient flow and room turnover.
- This clinic will not have onsight imaging, lab or a dedicated draw station. The intent is to perform the blood draws in the exam spaces. Patients can be referred to local labs.
- Our providers are deeply integrated into the community and a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
We offer the unique opportunity to practice Family Medicine to see pediatric to adult patients, a highly competitive pay system, industry leading student loan reimbursement for qualified candidate, full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, great benefits and much, much more. PeaceHealth realizes the importance of a strong primary care base and how important our Family Medicine providers are for our communities.
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org.
Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.” Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
- Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy V Reed.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, Woodfield Station (431)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Eugene || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || WALK IN CLINIC SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.