Appian - Dallas, TX
Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
Appian is looking for a high-energy, results driven Regional Vice President to drive and manage the growth of our sales team.
RVPs are responsible for achieving the booking targets within their defined region. They lead a team of 4 to 8 Account Executives. This role reports directly to the Area Vice President, and will work with other members of the sales and professional services leadership teams to ensure overall quota is met.
- Leads a team of 4 to 8 Account Executives
- Accountable for the total sales results of all subordinates
- Participates in defining territories, assigning quotas, and determining target accounts
- Mentors and coaches team members and assists their sales cycles
- Successful track record in enterprise software sales as a sales team leader
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10 years previous direct sales experience, with a minimum of 7 years experience selling enterprise software
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.