Jet - Hoboken, NJ
A multi-dimensional support role within the Fashion Editorial Department for a specified area of the business. With a focus on the connectivity of fashion messaging between onsite fashion landing and category pages, email marketing, social media and cross-category site exposure. Work closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of Marketing, Site Operations, Creative and Category teams to deliver engaging, relevant and trend right content.
- Support manager to concept and create “best in class” editorial content.
- Support manager with content briefs and creative reviews (i.e. site pages, emails, social media posts, gift guides, special projects, etc…).
- Monitor site page content, linking and corresponding product arrays to ensure flawless execution.
- Create shot lists & work with sample team to ensure timely delivery for photo shoots.
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis & compile competitive swipe to stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends.
- Conduct quarterly and seasonal hindsighting of content performance
- Archive editorial and email content–weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Manage communication & relationships with cross-functional digital stakeholders (studio, category teams, project managers, design/copy, marketing, site merchandising).
- Liaise with cross-functional Omni partners on store-shared campaigns, press previews, cross-category hubs and special projects.
- Support editorial manager in trend forecasting analysis & presentations
- Storyboarding key fashion, photography and market trends.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills as well as having a strong fashion point of view.
- Minimum 1-3 years in a fashion editorial, content creation and/or social media role.
- Experience in digital content planning/editorial calendars.
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities with a can-do attitude.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter, problem solver, solution driven, self-sufficient and takes initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.