Mongodb - New York, NY
The MongoDB Cloud Services Team is a diverse collection of individuals working together to help our users run MongoDB in the Cloud at global scale. The Cloud Team is responsible for MongoDB Atlas - our database as a service offering and fastest growing product. MongoDB Atlas allows users to deploy fault-tolerant, globally distributed MongoDB clusters in just minutes.
We're seeking an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join the Cloud Billing & Integrations (B&I) team, which is part of the Cloud Core Engineering team. The B&I team is at the heart of MongoDB's Cloud business, keeping tabs on all of our customers' resource consumption and billing them accordingly. We also work closely with many other internal teams to help streamline the sales process, provide the data needed for rich analytics and business intelligence, and build the tools our technical account managers need to keep our customers happy. Our systems are varied and complex, making every day challenging and fun.
We’re looking for someone who is
- Comfortable working across the stack of a modern web application
- Highly skilled at writing backend systems in a compiled language (Java, C#, Go, etc.)
- Adept at chasing down tough problems in a distributed systems environment
- Always striving to expand their knowledge
- Curious, collaborative and intellectually honest
- Work closely with product teams, considering the user’s perspective while helping the team achieve success
- Collaborate with team members over best practices and core concepts
- Hold yourself accountable to your actions, maintaining the balance between accomplishing goals with research & development
- Own our core values and adhere to them in your work, and
- Stay up to date with best practices in web engineering
A Full Stack Engineer will be successful in this role when they:
- Are open, honest and willing to contribute and collaborate with others
- Develop confidence in finding their way across the platform
- Can take responsibility for the planning and execution of a major feature, representing Engineering when working with Product and Design
- Are willing to learn and contribute to all parts of the stack
- Are resolute in their approach to problem solving, balancing the needs of their team with the willingness to get to the bottom of issues
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.