PeaceHealth - Springfield, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Interventional Neurologist based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 172546
Join our growing Neuroendovascular team here at PeaceHealth RiverBend Medical Center. RiverBend is the largest hospital between Portland and San Francisco. We provide services to a large catchment area south of Eugene and West along the Oregon Coast.
- PeaceHealth is a Primary Stroke Center - pending Comprehensive Stroke Certification.
- 700+ patients/year
- Full range of Neurology services (Neurohospitalist, Neurocritical Care, Stroke Team, Neurosurgery, General outpatient Neurology)
- New neuro biplane suite
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- The city is a fantastic place for outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out
- Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th Street Public Market or Oakway Center. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Go Ducks!). You can also catch many professional and Olympic sporting events
Home to very strong and diverse school districts
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- CME reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans
Referral bonus eligible
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SURGERY SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.