Endurance - Burlington, MA
Given consistent growth within the Endurance International Group organization, the Accounts Payable team is expanding and as such, we’re seeking a Part-Time Accounts Payable Specialist to join our work hard, play hard team.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for management of incoming invoicing requests via general AP Gmail inbox process.
- You’ll handle full-cycle AP responsibilities to include submission of invoices into appropriate systems, routing for approvals and upon approval net 30 pay the invoice via wire, check, ACH, or PayPal.
- You’ll participate in identifying accruals and prepayments for the month-end close cycle within set deadlines.
- You’ll manage relationships cross-functionally and collaboratively across multiple internal and external teams to ensure accurate and timely invoice payments
Who you are:
- Supporting our global, multi-brand organization, you’ll have a working knowledge of SOX principles, demonstrated full-cycle AP experience, a strong work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- You like to get your hands dirty, embrace professional challenges, and keep a cool head under pressure.
- Above all, you’re eager to learn and have a sense of humor as well as:
- 1 to 2 years of full-cycle accounts payable experience
- Proactive self-starter with an energetic work style and the ability to be flexible to changing business conditions, juggle multiple tasks, and organize/ prioritize around tight deadlines
- Comfortable and adaptable to working in a dynamic organization that supports several fast-growing brands and regular introduction of new brands by acquisition
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to partner with internal clients and vendors
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization, and precision
- Knowledge of Excel required
- Knowledge of Great Plains or similar accounting software, Coupa and/or Concur a plus
Experience with Google Drive preferred
- Associates’ degree minimum, BA/BS in Finance or Accounting ideal
- Coupa – PO system
- Manage specified AP general Gmail inbox to print invoices, send for approval, and enter invoices into the appropriate system based on PO vs not PO.
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.