CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc - San Juan Capistrano, CA
The Junior Loan Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with local Realtors, and for managing the entire CORE team.
Mandarin Fluency (Speak) highly preferred.
- Develop and maintain 15-50 great realtor relationships
- Develop and maintain a database of all realtors and business people
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications by phone
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products
- Attend team happy hour meetings and lunch and learn meetings
- Minimum one year of previous banking, financial services, or mortgage experience
- Mandarin Fluency (Speak) highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
- California License under the terms of the SAFE Act*
* NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.