Sunrise Senior Living - Decatur, GA
- Sunrise Team Member
- Providing assistance with activities of dailiy livingBR>- Attending to individual care needs and getting to know their unique preferences and personalitiesBR>- Notifying management of changes in condition and recommending adjustments in the level of care and service
- Acting as a role model and leader in the team
- Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Demonstrates leadership competencies
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the guests/resident's best interest
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.