PeaceHealth - Florence, OR
PeaceHealth in Florence, Oregon offers compassionate care in a family centered community on the Oregon Coast.
Req ID: 172744
Compassionate and experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner to join Peace Harbor in Florence, Oregon.
- Diagnose and treat dermatology illness and injuries
- New Dermatology practice
- Supportive leadership and clinic staff to help define and develop department protocols and patient education
- PeaceHealth MOHS trained physician to refer patients
Practice on the Oregon Coast in Florence, Oregon! This is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts and beach lovers. Experience Florence, Oregon:
- Florence, Oregon was voted #2 most beautiful small town in America by USA Today!
- An outdoor lover’s dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with incentives for healthy lifestyles
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Florence, Primary Care/IMC (504)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Florence || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Nurse Practitioners || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.