PeaceHealth - Vancouver, WA
Relocate to Oregon, Washington or Alaska with up to $15k relocation assistance!
PeaceHealth has been committed to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care for over a century. With state-of-the-art equipment, endless learning opportunities and a Mission-driven culture, PeaceHealth offers empowering careers where you can make a difference. Multiple positions open with immediate full and part-time opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska.
Req ID: 172960
Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities in Acute Care, ED, ICU, Float Pool, Home Health, Hospice, Neuro, Med/Surg, NICU, Oncology, OR, Charge Nurse, Interventional Radiology
- One year of acute care hospital experience as a registered nurse.
- Current RN licensure at the date of hire in state of employment.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification at the date of hire.
- Specialty units require one-year experience in that specialty or more
- Specialty units may have additional requirements
Competitive compensation and benefits packages including generous shift, education, and cert differentials.
www.peacehealth.org/fact-sheets for more information about our communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Apply today! PeaceHealth is committed to timely responses to qualified candidates.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.