QPS Employment - Plover, WI
Position Title: Assembly
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Hours: Varies per shift
Do you like variety throughout your day? Are you a strong independent worker that takes pride in your work? If so, then we have the positon for you! This Plover, WI company is looking for entry level candidates for their Assembly department who are interested in growing a career within their company. This temp-to-hire position is a great way to get your foot in the door, and you get to choose your shift and have opportunity for overtime every week! Paid weekly.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and follow work order instructions
- Use pallet jack to move pallets of product to different locations
- Assist Machine Operators with loading/unloading conveyor belt with product
- Assemble and package customer kits accurately according to assembly processes and procedures
- Achieve expected rate while assembling customer product accurately
- Fold boxes and package customer product efficiently
- Perform all functions of pack out accurately
- Count accurately, watch scales for variances, and scan properly
- Place labels precisely on product
- Watch for faulty, damaged, or nicked materials or packages to ensure the quality policy and objectives are being met
- Notify lead when assembly/component inventory supplies are low
- Communicate with co-workers in a positive, business-like manner
- Comply with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements, completing a white card and follow proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, etc.
- General housekeeping duties, emptying trash (2 person lift on larger awkward shaped garbage cans), sweeping, and etc.
- Participate in required safety trainings and audits
- Job rotation every 3-4 hours
- Able to stand for extended periods of time; shift duration 8 to 10 hours
- Able to bend, turn, reach
- Lift up to 20 pounds regularly, and up to 35-50 lbs. occasionally
- Able to work weekend and overtime hours as needed
- Accurate counting and basic math skills
- Manual dexterity for fine finger manipulations
- Attention to detail
Eligible for a full benefits package upon being hired on
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.