DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant needed to support DraftKings' Chief of Staff. Duties include, but are not limited to, complex scheduling and project management. Ideally, you thrive working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities. You also exercise impeccable judgment in a variety of situations, handling confidential matters with the utmost discretion.
What you'll do as an Executive Assistant:
- Own the Chief of Staff's calendar/schedule, meetings, travel arrangements, and expenses
- Consult with the Chief of Staff as needed to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate information and priorities
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information and executive action. Analyze needs and problems while determining approach and priority
- Occasionally provide back-up administrative support to direct reports of the Chief of Staff
- Build rapport; communicate respectfully when given feedback
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior executive assistant experience working in a busy, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; GSuite in particular along with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General Video Conference knowledge
- Administrative competence (typing, scheduling, e-mailing, coordinating calendars)
- Experience working with all levels of management, and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.