DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
We're growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications that are used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn't just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to create our web apps.
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components in React and Redux.
- You will identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages like C# and Java.
- You also have relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.