DraftKings - Boston, MA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly scaling industry.
We're growing quickly and are looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead our Gaming Team. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Principle Architects to build out the platform that powers our growing iGaming products. Sound good to you? Join us.
What a Software Engineering Manager does
- You will lead a team of engineers to support our various teams.
- Establish strong lines of communication with a large and committed set of stakeholders.
- Grow the members of your team through career management and feedback.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your engineers.
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing.
The Skills You Will Use
- You have experience managing a small team of engineers.
- Demonstrated a solution-oriented approach to application design.
- Directly engaged with stakeholders and contributed to product definition.
- You have also produced technical plans used for project breakdown.
- Written substantial applications as a software developer in the past.
- You have managed at least one direct report.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.