DraftKings - San Francisco, CA
We're reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We're looking for a Media Buying Analyst to join our team and work along alongside our world class team of Marketers, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run media campaigns and lead special projects. Your work will be tremendously impactful on the user acquisition efforts.
Our company is agile and values transparency, encouraging high levels of autonomy and collaboration cross functionally. Each person is an integral part of the success of the team, with the opportunity to learn and innovate as a group.
What you'll do:
- Managing Performance Marketing campaigns on web and mobile across various supply partners for our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook and Casino products
- Conducting technical analysis to optimize these campaigns and sharing learnings cross-functionally
- Designing and executing A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities
- Leading designated initiatives by collaborating with other teams such as other marketing teams, data science, creative, product and engineering
- Designing innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing leadership to influence our overall buying strategies and processes
- Working closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class creatives
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or related degree
- 3-4 years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills
- Strong business logic thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking such as creating and evaluating A/B testing framework
- Familiarity with techniques to identify and minimize fraud
- Ability to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot campaign issues such as tracking, reporting, etc…
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical degree
- Familiarity with SQL
- Passion for Sports
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.