QPS Employment - Milton, WI
Position Title: Production
Are you looking for a job that doesn't make you work every single day? Come help manufacture plastic films for a wide variety of high-performance packaging applications. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity for a Production role in Milton, WI. Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under supervision, assist the Extrusion Techs with removal of finished film products and transport to the packaging area
- Package rolls of film to customer specs as described by work orders, sales orders or by packaging instructions
- Accurately enter data into the production computer and label finished rolls and pallets
- Operate stretch wrapper machines to cover and secure rolls of finished film products
- Effectively operate hand and power tools including pneumatic nail gun and chop saw
- Operate banding machine to secure rolls on to pallets
- Operate overhead hoists to lift and position products to customer specs, once trained and certified
- Safety operate all manual pallet jacks
- Assist with scrap labeling and segregation
- Ensure a clean, safe work environment through regular housekeeping tasks
- Stand for 12 hour shift and walk throughout shift
- Lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally, up to 50 lbs. frequently, and up to 75 lbs. occasionally; anything above 75 lbs. must be a team lift or use of FL or hoist
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, twist, push, pull, and reach throughout shift
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.