Green Pearl Conferences - Dallas, TX
We are looking for an experienced conference producer. You must be able to work from home or nearby co-working location. Please note this is not an event planning / event management position.
As Conference Producer, you will take on an existing portfolio of real estate industry conferences and have the opportunity to develop new events.
You will be supported by and collaborate with a team of sponsorship sales, marketing, logistics, data, finance and audience management professionals, as well as working alongside other conference producers with whom you can bounce ideas and discuss speakers, topics and industry trends. GreenPearl is a fun-loving and cohesive team that encourages a team approach to all challenges and opportunities.
You will travel, gain valuable industry knowledge and connect regularly with top executives across the country. GreenPearl is a technology-enabled organization that leverages its team to work smart through the use of today’s leading edge communication, collaboration and data management tools.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Concept creation and development
- Agenda development
- Speaker recruitment
- Desk and phone research
- Agenda, email and web copy writing
- Emceeing / public speaking
- Conference project management
- Collaborating with sales to produce profitable conferences
- Experience creating well crafted agendas and recruiting speakers
- Strong industry research and event production skills
- Well developed project management skills; able to take ownership of projects
- Exceptional attention to detail, especially in all external communication
- Comfort speaking with senior executives (C-level) with confidence and poise
- Extraordinary speaking and writing skills, including errorless grammar & spelling, rapid and accurate typing skills, and professional phone manner
- Self-starter and work well independently without constant direction from management
- Team player, but also able to work independently with little supervision
- You have the capability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- You have strong computer and internet skills, including comfort with web-based applications such as Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce
- Must be able to work from home or nearby co-working location
The benefits and perks:
- Work-from-anywhere culture and infrastructure
- Results-oriented work environment that is flexible and encourages independence
- Competitive salary, paid time off, healthcare and benefits package
- On the job travel to major U.S. cities
GreenPearl organizes a portfolio of high-end conferences across the U.S. from Seattle to Los Angeles, from Boston to Miami that convene leaders in their field. While primarily focused on real estate events, GreenPearl is branching out into finance, e-commerce, and other sectors.
At GreenPearl, you will enjoy a team environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are continuously trying new things with our events and are open to experimenting with new formats, topics, technology and more.
Headquartered in New York City, we have team members located all over the United States. As we hold conferences across the country, we bring the team together in New York and elsewhere to maintain the in-person touch.
Want to discover the best jobs and companies?
Welcome to the next step in your career
Maia is a daily email with jobs and career advice.
Discover jobs that are a fit for you, with Maia’s smart job matching.